10.11.2007

I never wanted to love you, but that's ok
I always knew that you'd leave me anyway
But darling when I see you, I see me

You always looked like you had something else on your mind
But when I try to tell you, you'd tell me never mind
But darling when I see you, you see me

I wanna tell you that I'll never love anyone else
You wanna tell me that you're better off by yourself
But darling when I see you, you see me

The Magic Numbers - I see you, you see me.


I need to rethink my game plan, i'm lacking inspiron :) lol.
End of the week, end of the bloody fucking week. 2 weeks left. OMG OMG OMG!

85 here i come? lol
INSPIRE ME!!

Other then that, lifes seems so lonely. Everyone with someone, someone with someone. Acutally, it's not that lonely - i'm just overeacting.


MONEYYYYYYYYYY, i want it!

No comments: