12.07.2007

OMG 10 more days til the start of my life. lol, actually no not really but yeah i didn't get into PR, how devastating which means i'll have to change my fuckin courses. I had a dream last night that i got like a D for my overall score which in my dream equated to a 62? which probably made sense. But it really makes you wonder, i mean. I can get 70 at least right? Please? Pretty please?

Oh and i've been reading, Nicole Richie's "The Truth About Diamonds" - is not bad :) simple read. (y) The best part is the end though,

I guess that's the thing about diamonds - they're the most valuable things in the world but what really makes them priceless is the people that give them to you. They may signify wealth, but they can actually mean so much more - like commitment, family and love. And there's nothing like a perfect diamond to remind you that you'll never be perfect - the truth is, all you can do is try.

No comments: