You may say, i'm a dreamer but i'm not the only one.
You know i've spent copious nights, okay not really. Just a few nights, thinking, wondering about how life would be if i drove a really nice car(z4) and lived in a really awesome apartment and didn't care about stupid people and things. But you know, some people are just born lucky - unfortunately thats not me. I wish i had enough money and ignorance to rule the world but i don't, actually not really - i'm not really big about power and etc. I just wish i had enough money and ignorance to fuck over life.
I've tried to just accept the fact that your just some person who makes mistakes but your a jerk. God, you are such a jerk. Why do i have to live my life being to weak and tolerant - why can't you just go away and die or something? I hate you, i really do now. ARGHHHHH!
You know i've spent copious nights, okay not really. Just a few nights, thinking, wondering about how life would be if i drove a really nice car(z4) and lived in a really awesome apartment and didn't care about stupid people and things. But you know, some people are just born lucky - unfortunately thats not me. I wish i had enough money and ignorance to rule the world but i don't, actually not really - i'm not really big about power and etc. I just wish i had enough money and ignorance to fuck over life.
I've tried to just accept the fact that your just some person who makes mistakes but your a jerk. God, you are such a jerk. Why do i have to live my life being to weak and tolerant - why can't you just go away and die or something? I hate you, i really do now. ARGHHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment