2.15.2008


now spinning: Homecoming - The Teenagers
The Teenagers are a French trio whose debut album is set to be released on XL in March 2008. They have received buzz not only for the cheeky subject matter of songs such as "Starlett Johansson" and "Homecoming", but also for their neo new wave sound, which might be characterized as a lively mix of Pulp and a male version of New Young Pony Club. The complete disregard for proper syllabic accents is also especially endearing.

So i've been thinking,
Maybe i made a mistake.
I should've done interior designing instead,
Okay now i'm like totally ......

I watched Full Metal Alchemist - The Movie "Conqueror of Shamballa"
Which was pretty good considering,
1. I haven't watched anime since like what, year 9?
2. I never watched the FMA series.

Mmm i went bedroom shopping today :)
I think i'm getting really bored.

No comments: