3.14.2009

Finally home. Sheltered from the lovely rain.

I love this weather but its only going to last a few days, its going back up to 29 next week. Fuck sakes!! Gotta love Melbourne weather!! I didn't end up going too Brunswick, which is a shame because i so wanted to get vintage goodies today. I went down to Flemington & NM - twasn't that great. Ended up in the city.

The Damage:
It's not that severe so its all good.
- White kinda babydoll dress from FN. It's really pretty, i just need to tuck it in a little.
- New Stockings :)
- An notebooks from Smiggle. They were on sale. Woo!!
- New black Umbrella. I really need one that can brave the weather.

I think thats about it. I also wanted long lace gloves from Dents but they didn't have them at Myer. What a shame.
Days like this remind me of the cafe down "something something" lane, that me and Jenny always go too. <3 I miss you Jenny, lets catch up soon.

Well at least now my outfit for the shows sorted.

No comments: