Went out with S. First we visited her workmates birthday down in Essendon before going to watch "WATCHMEN". I have to admit, it was good - maybe great but there were some things that didn't need to be in the movie, like all the sex and Mr Manhattan's penis(Has he no shame, LOL). lol! Nonetheless i did like it, but i'm gonna have to find myself a copy of the "graphic" novels and read it. P.S: Robert Downey Jnr is tha bomb :) I love him!
Sunday:
I ebayed all night long. I'm so slack.
Monday:
I'm in love with Swarovski crystals :). I also have a massive obsession with Pandora jewelery, CC Skye, Disney Couture and Juicy Couture now. It's soo bad but so good. I brought heaps of stuff online, can't wait til everything arrives.
Things i don't need(but have):
1) Grey Geo Contacts (which i weren't going to buy but i did)
2) New Glasses :)
3) Swarovski crystals
4) Pandora charms
Things i actually need:
1) A warm jacket for winter. Preferably 3 because i still want a leather jacket, tailored jacket & a cute woollen long jacket.
2) An outfit for next week's vogue show. (Op shopping tomorrow =] )
3) A Casio watch :)
4) A laptop, i'm actually leaning towards a mac.
And because i felt like this post was a little bland and self absorbed, i'll leave you with this. Angela baby, i love her. She's amazingly beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment