4.29.2009

I was late to class today because my bus driver got the bus stuck in the round-about on my street, i don't blame him though - the council is just lazy. They could've filled up the ditches by now, the ditches that they created in the first place last week. I knew it was bound to happen. Oh well. When i finally ended up at class, i didn't miss much anyway. My teacher basically repeated his whole life story, the one he tells us every time we see him. Drainer!


I just finished watching Monsters Vs Aliens :). It's not really my type of movie but its really cute. I love bob, his so funny. I definately recommend giving it a watch if you enjoy childish humor. 7.5/10!

Apart from that, i don't think much has been happening, i blame that on the weather which has been freezing lately. BOO!.
  • Had Wendy's birthday on the Saturday that just passed. That was fun even if Guitar Hero > Lisa. lol.
  • I brought myself a new skirt today, its uber cute. Blue & black checkered high waisted skirt from Tokito.

No comments: