5.09.2009

Oh Carolyn

I was stalking lace&tea and i came pass these two amazing outfits.
My first thought was basically "Carolyn". lol. I was referring to the outfit on the top btw. I personally think it's something she would be sporting, correct me if i'm wrong C.
But regardless, they are both very amazing. I absolutely love the Chanel Comb, Forever 21 ring and the shoes on the outfit at the bottom. Amazing.

We need to go shopping Jenny.
Minus the fact that i'm broke. We need to go.

outfit: blouse: rebecca taylor, skirt: eruca, shoes: christian louboutin, jewelry: barneys & beladora, rings: aldo & topshop, purse: asos, bracelet: beladora, perfume: miss dior cherie l'eau


outfit: dress: matthew williamson, dress: miu miu, purse: stella mccartney, comb: chanel, ring: forever21, earrings: aldo, perfume: chloe

2 comments:

Angie W said...

LISA LAY. its angela. are we eyeing the same ankle boots from payless oh myyyy

Angie W said...

oh no not the same boots haha :) yes dont you just love my link haha