5.29.2009

Sometimes we say things we don't mean and sometimes we say things we do mean but wish we didn't.

So after a long day, i'm so extremely glad i'm home. I've been so tired from the lack of sleep received this week but there's no rest for the wicked. Whats in store for this weekend? 2 assignments + studying for my finance & trade test on monday.

I also need to go and develop my photos tomorrow :) Can't wait!
And as i don't have much more too say/share. I'll just leave you with this amazing photo. She's so amazing and THAT TEE-SHIRT is soo freaking epic.

2 comments:

Angie W said...

i always wanted to try a peachy-coloured blush but i never got around to it. her hair is amazing, oh i cannot wait til mine grows that long :(

CAROMELON said...

i love it i love it.
enough saidddd (: