6.15.2009

I need to quit doing the things that make me happy, to be happy.


My body is so sore. I don't know if it's because i'm sick, tired or just from yesterdays pilates session. I woke up ever so early today because of my stupid exam & presentation which i probably flunked because i was so tired and kept kind-of falling asleep. It was the worst. I had to do my export payments presentation and i couldn't even say "thoroughly" probably and ended up cracking up in front of everyone. After that Amy thought i was about to fall off the escalator because i decided not to step on the step in front of me and waited for the next one. HAHA. (and then we laughed at how funny it would be if someone did fall and took everyone else down with them. knock on wood its not me)

I was suppose to go home straight away to get some sleep, which i am still lacking but decided to go shopping instead. Oh & Carolyn, i actually went into Osmosis in Watergardens today and looked for your dress but they didn't have any. Although i saw this cute grey studded bohemian casual dress that i was about to buy but stopped myself. Instead i brought a dress from Bardot (black tank, lace backing & pink tulip skirt), 2 lipsticks from ChiChi (in Please Tease Me & Fashion Police - it's my latest obsession.) & 2 candles in lime & watermelon/strawberry. Yum.

Anyway my head is mass hurting atm but i don't want to sleep until i do my pilates & go on the elliptical.

5 comments:

CAROMELON said...

haahah aww, I went into the Melb Central Osmosis tooo, and they also did not have itttt. I'm so saddd! Ah wells, I think this calls for Plan B. I'm gonna stripsearch Harbour Town, DFO (soon) and Chapel and Clarendon. All in the next 2 weeks. AH THIS HYPE IS GETTING MY HAIR IN TANGLES! xo
ps. thanks for looking for me, lovely!

LISA XTINA said...

OH I just read the little thing on your page :D
YAY @ finding the dress! HAHA!!
Got the shoes & the clutch all figure out? :P

Angie W said...

hello my fellow fellas, i am here to grace you with my presence and my comment. VOILA, is that how you spell it :/ oh anywhos, if you are talking about the dress i am thinking of, the ladakh one, i remember globalize stocking ladakh dresses because i wanted to buy one. ohh and i just checked your page. WHAT A ASSERTIVE AND DETERMINE LADY YOU ARE. yes one time i called up the numbers they put in magazines cos i wanted to see where they stock MOGIL. mmhmmm. but hello, my nose is blocked.

yes lisa, my librarian is a &%(*^#@&$%# and i always thought wittner shoes were overpriced too but where else can i buy them :(

CAROMELON said...

HAHAH YES, i have a navy clutch (which will match with what i have planned for nghia's ensemble haha) and shoes, well the only hard thing is which one of these beauttties will i pick! AHAHAH :)

HELLO ANGELA :D
yeah, ladakh stockists are scatttered everywhere, way to make my life difficult than this stupid methods equation that i have been attempting for like the past 20 mins. grr maths...

hrmm i think i still gonna go shopping this weekend and the next, just to keep my options open. i'lll still buy this dress but to wear it to the formal or not. that is yet to be confirmed! :D

xx

LISA XTINA said...

HAHA. ANGIE.
Your presence is indeed awesome :D and very welcomed.

AND Carolyn - LOL. METHODS. YUCK YUCK YUCK. I don't know why people even bother with that class. I did and it did me no good. But i'll go along the assumption that you have a bigger brain then me and will definitely show methods whose boss. HAHA

And good luck with dress finding. There's a few beauts here and there. Definitely go Brunswick St or even Doncaster. (Y)