6.01.2009

Live long and prosper.

Ended up watching "star trek" last night. it was either between "star trek" or "night at the museum 2" but i had this feeling that "night at museum 2" just wouldn't be that great. STAR TREK on the hand was pretty awesome. Good movie choice H.

Then we just went back to H's place and kicked back with a few movies. Well not really, i was tired so i just slept. Woke up at like 8 and put on Fight Club, which is amazing. I thought i was going to love Brad Pitt in the movie, but Edward Norton is the man. His pretty amazing. I got back home around 1 and just went back to sleep. I was uber tired.

Tonight though, will be another sleepless night probably.

I'm actually quite excited about the rest of the week minus friday because i really wanted to go to the black tie event but am not anymore. I brought the prettiest dress and everything.

Wednesday: Catching up with S.
Thursday: Terminator Salvation with N
Friday: I'll find something to do.
Saturday: Mum's Birthday Lunch.
Sunday: NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG. NO ASSIGNMENTS NO NOTHING.
Monday: MOVIESS :D
Tuesday: NOTHINGGGGGGGGG. Maybe a little shopping trip.

I can't wait to receive my Eyeko package, contour set & contacts :). I freeekin' shop too much. I know. BARBIE EXPO SOON. yay.

No comments: