6.22.2009

Knock Me Down - Keri Hilson Ft Neyo & Kayne West



i lalala love this song :D
and i loved this photo of b & bass, so i stole it off S.


**

Heh... not again...
Ohh... this ain't supposed to happen to me...


Keep rockin', and keep knockin'
Whether you Louis Vouiton-ed up or Reebok-in'
You see the hate, that they're servin' on a platter
So what we gon' have - desert or disaster?

I never thought I'd... be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
And you came in... and knocked me on my face
Feels like in I'm a race
But I... already won first place

I never thought I'd... fall for you as hard as I did
(As hard as I did, yeah)
You got me thinkin' about our house and kids (yeah)
Every moment I look at you and smile Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down... knocked me down

Sometimes love comes around
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down

Sometimes love comes around
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)

So I gotta put the good with the bad, happy and the sad
So I'll bring a better future than I had in the past
Oh Cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall on my face again
Whoaa, whoaaa
I'll admit it, I was scared to act to loves call
Whoaa, whoaaa
And if it hits better make it worth the full

1 comment:

CAROMELON said...

knock ya downnn! hehehe i lurrr that song! have you been sipping on some love potion m'dearr! ehehehe ;)
xoxo