6.29.2009

RAVEEEE - EYEKO

Ahh good ol' online shopping days :D Retail therapy without the sore feet.

So i'm just basically getting ready to go out with D when i realised i should really inform you guys of how amazing "Eyeko Makeup's Cream" is. This is an all make up post so if your not interested, don't read on.

Basically the cream is a 3-in-1 moisturiser, highlighter & eye cream. I personally think it works best as a highlighter because it's easy to put on and you don't need alot, plus its too shiny to smuther over your face as moisturiser. I've never really highly recommended anything before but i love this. It comes in uber cute packaging, it's cheap, it'll work for any skin type (as long as you know how to blend) & it'll last you forever. Only downside is it's not available in AU but you can order online @ eyeko.com for 5£ a pop ($10) + FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE & QUOTE E101 for a free stuff. They also do really cute lip balms, mascara(which is supposedly really good but after using i realised although it lengthens and thickens, it also clumps unfortunately) and nail polish as you can see below.

3 comments:

Ellen Nakamura said...

You got me onto their website, it's so pink... But I like pink :)

Anonymous said...

Haha i'll check out the eyeko. Also last night i watched transformer 2, its awesome. Coming from a girl that doesn't really like too much action and fighting. HAHA. Better watch it soon :)

LISA XTINA said...

Too be honest. I don't really want to watch it.
I have this feeling it's going to be shit because i expect alot from it.