
"Hi everyone your invited to my 19th birthday!"
Today began with an early morning trying to finish my assignment although i ended up getting an extension from my Marketing teacher. SCORE! This meant i got to get out of class early and meet up with M & S. I wouldn't want to be stuck in traffic with anyone else. Love you S.
"I call dibs on the red seat 6 seats from the left, 5 rows down"(Light House Cinema commissioned DTA Architects)
N: "Can we get seats close to the aisle?"
Hoyts chick: "Is in the middle, towards the back, to the side okay with you?"
N: "Errr.. what did she say? I just want to be able to go to the toilet."
L: "Hahaha, Yes thats fine with us."
Really makes me miss going to VU and seeing him everyday. We watched Terminator Salvation which was quite amazing, Cristian Bale is really coool. I enjoyed watching him on the big screen just as much as i enjoy watching Johnny Depp who is going to be staring in "Public Enemies" with Cristian Bale. Can't wait. I also can't wait for Transformers 2, AHHHHHHHH :).
No comments:
Post a Comment