6.18.2009

Today was amazing :)

The weather was amazing and my company was amazing.

I ended up hanging out with W. We talked about stupid people with their stupid ideas and stupid girls and boys. "Just because you admit you have a problem, doesn't mean it's solved" HAHA!!
We also pretty much stood for like 4+ hours, rummaging through shops and we(I) even managed to find her the Sass & Bide dress she tried bidding for on ebay, for way cheaper as well. Ahh good times. W came home with like x1247023987404 bargins and i just came back with 1 :) well two including my black ring. I found the alternative to my purple zimmerman dress which is still at David Jones btw, but whatever i love this dress :). AHHH good day.

I've also decided i wanted to get a Bachelor in Teaching :) after my AD.



I really tried not too think about you today but you popped up here and there, its really hard.

No comments: