
What i didn't get to do was style my own barbie, how depressing but i wanted a brunette barbie and they didn't have the options for brunette barbie. I'm assuming they ran out of brown hair. HAHA!! They also had really ugly clothes. BUT because i really wanted a barbie, we ended up at myer and i brought myself one from the Princess & the Pauper series. It's really pretty. I'll post a picture up sometime when i cbf. I'm so tired right now.
I had a fun time today, i love J's company. Amazing.
Photos later.
1 comment:
Nawwww lucky. I rememeber i had this very pretty princess barbie doll that my aunty got for me from amercia i didnt wanna open the box, (thats how precious it is) i kept it until year 10 than realise it went missing cos my mum gave it away to vn people. LIKE OH EM GEE so pissed! >(
Post a Comment