

I wish i could do black hair like she can.
I had a really weird day today. My speech patterns were all over the place. I COULDN'T FUCKING TALK RIGHT? WTF!! (i've been saying "w-t-f" instead of "what the fuck" lately and it's been extremely annoying because every time i begin to say "w-t-f", i quickly bite my tongue and end up with "w-the fuck?") Haha!
I feel like i'm getting old. I don't know whats wrong with me. I've been ever so quiet lately. My social skills have diminished to .... a faint smile or nod and sometimes when i try to speak i choke up and end up slurring all my words. I miss being normal.
On another note, i've never realised how much crap people tend to talk. It's really unbelievable. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! I've also learnt a few things here and there. Some helpful, others not.
item added to buy list:
Victor&Rolf - Flowerbomb. YUM!