Your love is like a stubborn youth
That you'd rather just deny
I'm walking on a broken roof
But I'm looking at the sky.
It's all false love and affection,
You don't want me, you just like the attention
Yes, it's all false love and affection,
You don't like me, you just want the attention.
I'm not your toy, this isn't another girl-meets-boy
I'm not your toy, this isn't another girl-meets-boy.
Your love hides in a smoky night,
I can never find the truth
Boy, your touches leave me mystified
I wish I could believe in you.
It's all false love and affection,
You don't want me, you just like the attention
Yes, it's all false love and affection,
You don't like me, you just want the attention.
I'm not your toy, this isn't another girl-meets-boy
I'm not your toy; this isn't another girl-meets-boy.
2 comments:
"The self-titled debut album from UK electro due La Roux was featured on triple j when it was released back in June.
A few weeks back they were announced on the line-up for the Parklife Festivals happening around the country in September and October.
Now they've scheduled a couple of headline shows:
Tuesday 29 September The Gaelic, Sydney 18+
Thursday 1 October Prince Bandroom, Melbourne 18+
Sydney based MC Catcall will be the support act.
Tickets go on sale Friday 21 August."
found this la roux shades on www.11null.com
Post a Comment