I refuse to believe that people just enjoy doing things out of the goodness of their hearts because lets face it, half the time they don't. There's always something to gain, something to prove, something to take. We're all selfish, some more then others, i suppose. The battle between whats right and wrong, is no battle at all. If our life seems to be going in the right direction and our wants are achieved, we don't look back at the people we hurt. We smile and enjoy it, bask in the glory. That is, until something goes wrong again and we decide that we should re-evaluate ourselves. Oh the flaws, we have as humans. I'm sick and tired of trying to fix myself, to put my feelings aside so you can enjoy whatever you find amusing. I'm sick of the ups and downs and i'm pretty sure as readers of my blogs, you'd see. I can't be bothered anymore (okay so that's what i always say but we'll see)
Moving away from all that,
I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I need to stay focus though, 2 more assignments and a test, then i'll be on holidays which means ........ and yeahhhhh :D!
4 comments:
i do things out of boredom or spontaneity most of the time so would that count as goodness? don't lose faith in people lisa.
but it is a fact that when the chips are down, people are always thinking for themselves. some think for others first which is rarely seen but not completely transparent
holidays ftw! and then get your license and tattoo already! :)
"'m sick and tired of trying to fix myself, to put my feelings aside so you can enjoy whatever you find amusing" amen.
i know i'll be fine, i mean things will past and in time i'll just look back and it'll all be a distant memory.
i said to my ex last night (i know its weird, i called him to talk about my problems) that "when things go wrong, you realize who your true friends are" like the ones who will always be there, and you realize the ones that just walk right out, or the ones who just pretend to care just so they can get shit out of you? hahaha. life. how funny is life.
sometimes, i don't believe that people do good things because they really want to. I agree that they must have some motive.
whats the ......... part??
and omg your music popped out of no where. scared the shit out of me.
Post a Comment