8.25.2009

whats another word for stupid? YOU!


What plays out in my head, never plays out right in real life.

After last weeks coincidences, by coincidences i meant encounters with certain people and activities that clashed with my pronounced actions. I struggled to know what to make of it all until i read my horoscope and although, i never really believed that another 100 million people could all be going through "a stroke of luck" or "an upset that will eventually turnover and you will soon realise the potential of a certain person in your life" - last week's horoscope actually felt believable or maybe i'm just a massive suck. It basically said, that i shouldn't make anything of what happened this week(last week) and wait til next week(this week) too see what plays out. Now i see. Although it's only Tuesday, i'm pretty sure i get the jist of what the horoscope was telling me now. What i thought had changed, hadn't. Your really unbelievable and fucking stupid. Really. Why do you even have a mouth? I've never really been more annoyed.

As well as that, i've become the epitome of what i've been complaining about and although i said i wouldn't care about the actions i take from now because everyone else doesn't seem too. I do. I care and i'm sorry.

(4 letters, rhymes with toys) are stupid, whats worse is that they're stupid enough to pretend to be stupid and think that we're stupid enough to not know.

Today was a waste of a day. 2 assignments down, 2 more to go.