i just came home from coffee @ hp with nathan and he played this song whilst we were in the car and i kinda fell in love with it. he was so sad today, i hope everything will be okay lovely.
**
Boy, we've had our share of ups and downs
But you know that I'm gon' always be around that's fo sho
And you know how we do, how I roll
And remember ain't a damn thing change so
Holla if you need me
You always gon' be my boo
Holla if you need me
You know I still got chu
And if you ever need me to be what you need.... boy i'm free
And forever you can holla at me
I still be thinkin' bout the things you do
I still be thinkin' bout the times we had
Don't wanna seem like i've be missin' you
But I am and damn its bad... boy
lol @ the slang and grammar in this song
No comments:
Post a Comment