9.15.2009

shakespeare eat your heart out

this made me laugh last night.
haha

**

Today N, C & I watched "Fairly Odd Parents" & "Spongebob Sqaurepants" @ MC.
WE ARE THE COOLEST KIDS OUT.
I'm pretty sure i had like a smile through the whole time i was watching it & i could hear C giggling in the background.

haha. the best.


source: foundd

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shakespeare ;P
and LOL "fo shizzeth, my nizzeth"

LISA XTINA said...

whatever.
i wrote it like that the first time but it looked wrong so i changed it. lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha spongebob, he's on crack that guy

CAROMELON said...

AHAHAHHAH THE PICTURE IS MAKING ME GIGGLE MORE T HAN SPONGEBOB! AND THE THEMESONG BACKWARDS DAHAHHAHAHA FO SHIZZETH MY NIZZETH HAHAHAHHAHHHHAAHHHHAHHAHHHA!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LISA :) TRULY!

C. said...

LOL! nice.

girl i missed the season primere of GG! argh! please tell me i didnt miss much? lol