10.05.2009

helloooo to the week beginning 4th of October


note to self:
  • finish mock test today/tomorrow night
  • finish my part of my analyse consumer behaviour for specific international markets assignment by tonight
  • SAVE FOR BDO TICKETS! The line up's alright, i guess. I'll see how i feel. (Reasons for going: Muse, The Mars Volta, Ladyhawke, Dizzee Rascal, Midnight Juggernauts, Rise Against, Kisschasy)

other notes:

  • LULU'S COMING DOWN TOMORROW! :) YAY! OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU.
  • catch up sesh with my beloveds tomorrow. mass love!
  • ? messaged me the other day asking to catch up. it's been what like x10000000 years or maybe around 4/5 years since i've seen ?. how strange but intriguing nonetheless.
  • oh busy busy week. minus today. a day of which i should be spending in class but i'm not. instead i've opted to "study" at home. goo me!

P.S: I LOVE YOU GRAMPS :)
my grandpa called me this morning.
oh how i've missed him. his the cutest thing in the world.

2 comments:

Angie W said...

oooooo muse & kisschasy!!!

Emily said...

can't wait for BDO!