And if you only knew,
The views never looked soo good.
From the top to the town,
From the smoke covered cafes to your evening gown.
The love we had was a pleasant thing,
But you left me,
Why did you leave me?
But i don't mind,
Without you i'm conquering the world one at a time.
And if you only knew,
I'm pretty much fine.
I'm pretty much alright.
And if you only knew,
Everything works better without you.The views never looked soo good.
From the top to the town,
From the smoke covered cafes to your evening gown.
The love we had was a pleasant thing,
But you left me,
Why did you leave me?
But i don't mind,
Without you i'm conquering the world one at a time.
And if you only knew,
I'm pretty much fine.
I'm pretty much alright.
And if you only knew,
No comments:
Post a Comment