I want new gladiators too! I was thinking the other day "Ewww these are so old and dirty" but this time I'm not going to spend $120 on them hahaha. You reckon they're back in?
Haha! Yeah i'm not going to spend 120$ on a new pair. I was just thinking of getting some cheap ones from big w or something my sisters got a pair which were not too bad.
2 comments:
REFERRING TO YOUR WISHLIST:
I want new gladiators too! I was thinking the other day "Ewww these are so old and dirty" but this time I'm not going to spend $120 on them hahaha. You reckon they're back in?
Haha! Yeah i'm not going to spend 120$ on a new pair. I was just thinking of getting some cheap ones from big w or something my sisters got a pair which were not too bad.
Post a Comment