11.30.2009

I am officially in love....




I am officially in love with Eamon Sullivan!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
Ever since his appearance on "Celebrity Masterchef", i've definitely been smitten.

I've also got a little crush on Micheal Buble!
He is an amazing performer with an amazing voice.

**

I just got back home from the hairdressers, my hair feels so smooth and smells really nice :)

I also did a little shopping and brought myself:
  • Ulittlebeauty's Dream Time Enriching Night Cream: I've been eying the cream since my last visit to Priceline and i need a new night time cream so i thought i'd give this a try.
  • John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Lavish Lift Root Booster
  • Sun In Spray-In Hair Lightener: Just in case i decide to go light again. I really need to stop changing my hair colour.

3 comments:

C. said...

this man is yummy lisa...*drools* haha thanks for your comment and i would if i could pry it from my sister! but im sure you guys have much better clothes down under ;) everytime i watch GG i think of you lol, did you see gaga, omg great episode!

btw, is it true uggs arent really a huge hit in australia? heard if from a friend and laughed cause in the US, girls worship it! (not i though...too expensive!) lol

Ellen Nakamura said...

Eamon!!!!

wallflwr said...

Hahaha I was the same with Eamon. Never realised how spunky he looks until Masterchef was on!