12.07.2009

And then she woke up....


I wanted to post a photo of my haircut but i'll do it tomorrow or the day after, seeing as i'll be picking up my new camera soon! FINALLY! i know i said i was going to get it a few days ago but Myer's a bitch and doesn't stock shit all. BOOOOO!!!

I'm excited but kinda depressed that i'll be blowing all my pay on my new camera! But it'll be worth, IT BETTER BE GOD-DAMMIT (i couldn't decide whether or not "god-dammit" was one word or two so i just put a dash inbetween.. lol)!

Okay me being me... totally forgot what this post was actually going to be about so whilst i'd love to remember.. oh wait actually i rememberedddddd :) I was just going to say that...

It's funny and intriguing (to me) that no matter the events that have occured in my life or my realist perception could change my belief and love for fairytales.

On that note, i can't wait til "The Princess & The Frog" comes out in cinemas!

EDIT://
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLEE :)! I've just downloaded volume 1 & 2 of the season 1 soundtracks and i'm in love love love, especially with the song on the sidebar of my page. I've been screaming my lungs out to this song, despite my throat being a little under the weather.

3 comments:

Phoebe Limanta said...

i can't wait to see that as well! my bf keeps telling me it looks stupid but i just smack him when he says that! :P

can't wait to see your photo!

noone said...

I can't wait for that movie to come out as well! And haha yes disney movies give us such an unrealistic interpertation of love eh!? :D

Lillian said...

Hey girl! Thanks for your comment, means a lot :D I totally need to get a new camera, fast! Because mine is soo incredibly old and it can't focus for the life of it! Hope you enjoy yours, and can't wait to see your new hair :) xx