
Met up with Carolyn for coffee today after months. We gave each other the biggest hugs. Awwers, I have definitely missed you supernova. We did a little browsing, lots of laughing and a moderate amount of walking around in circles. Oh and Carolyn, i think you should take the blame for my "minute" crush on all things Marc Jacobs.
Instead of going home after my session with Carolyn, i decided to feed my shopping addiction with a new cream bomber jacket, a new cream chained blouse and a new black quilted bag. I now need more clothes hangers for my clothes. I have so much clothes still sitting in shopping bags around my room.
After taking forever to get home because i just did not want to let this amazing weather go to waste, i got to come home to a free movie ticket from the Ford Moonlight Festival Corp. I can't wait!
Instead of going home after my session with Carolyn, i decided to feed my shopping addiction with a new cream bomber jacket, a new cream chained blouse and a new black quilted bag. I now need more clothes hangers for my clothes. I have so much clothes still sitting in shopping bags around my room.
After taking forever to get home because i just did not want to let this amazing weather go to waste, i got to come home to a free movie ticket from the Ford Moonlight Festival Corp. I can't wait!
ALSO, the guy on the bus ride home today looked like ANDY LEE! ;)
1 comment:
<3 I HAD FUN TODAY LISAAAAAA :)
AWW I'VE MISSED YOU!
I didn't see R. todayy but I'm seeing him tmrw!
I'll tell you how it is afterwards ;) hehe! <3
Post a Comment