Yesterday:
They didn't have my camera in stock at Myer yesterday. I was actually really disappointed(no really, ask Jenny). The whole day i was looking forward to my new camera and all the things i would do with it but now i'll have to wait an extra week. But aside from that, i ended up buying a leopard print cardigan(inspired from C from ClosetRebel) & a new dress from Tokito. It's a black one shouldered dress with ruffles. It's simple but really pretty! I love it. Thanks Jenny :D
Jenny: "Your so cool Lisa!"
Lisa: "hahahaha, HEYYYY i was thinking that this morning!"
Jenny: "hahhahaha"
Lisa: "No i meant i was thinking about how cool YOU were this morning"
Aw we're so cool. I love us!
Lisa: "hahahaha, HEYYYY i was thinking that this morning!"
Jenny: "hahhahaha"
Lisa: "No i meant i was thinking about how cool YOU were this morning"
Aw we're so cool. I love us!
1 comment:
LOL! Honestly, I don't remember you or me calling each other cool!
But yes, that dress is soooo cute! Yay for discount cards!
Post a Comment