1.14.2010

and thats the way the cookie crumbles....

i got this the other day. it says "c'est la vie" aka "such is life" or "that's life". it was quite an impulsive act on my behalf but i've always been in love with this quote and i love how it turned out so i don't mind.

wendy accompanied me to get it and whilst we were waiting for oliver, she had gotten so worked up in getting a tatt that i gave up on reasoning with her and let her go for it. NOT that she did (thank god), i think she got kinda freaked out after watching me get mine done.

**

I MISS YOU BFF!!
please come back soon.
loverz you heaps.

3 comments:

Ellen Nakamura said...

Thats a nice tattoo, I approve!
P.S You have such a nice jawline, I envy you!

For The Fierce said...

I just got my first tat today, I'll post about it later. Love yours though!

wallflwr said...

ooh I like it very much! i've always wanted something on the inside of my elbow but i'm not sure atm.. I don't really like revealing my ink.