1.13.2010

BLOG AWARD





Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated



"Aw thanks Christine (Missvondurce) for my first blog award. I feel so privileged!"

1. I get paranoid when people touch my stuff without asking. (not a good thing, i know)
2. I was born in Portugal.
3. I am currently sitting on 3 tattoos. I got two done the other day :)
4. I have an addiction to green tea & rice cakes

5. I still watch cartoons.
6. My parents are divorced.
7. There was one stage in my life where i rocked a mohawk type styled hairdo. I don't know what i was thinking.


I don't really know who reads my blog but i'm going to go ahead and nominate people anyway:

1. Carolyn, My supernova
2. BFFL :) Jenny
3. Olivia
4. Ellen
5. Tran
6. Angela


2 comments:

Ellen Nakamura said...

Woo!
Thank you Lisa!
I want to see the tattoos :O

CAROMELON said...

naww lisa! of course i read your blog andd i love love love the fact that i'm your number 1 ;) which is why i'm going to PUT YOU! my number again too! i dont really get how this works but okay! ill post this one on mineeee! <3