
2010 Grammy Awards Red Carpet
I know the photos have been on nearly everyone's blog but i thought i'd share some of my favourite's from this years red carpet awards.

1. Lea Michele in Romona Keveza and Brian Atwood Shoes
I may have given her preferential treatment and put her up in the number 1 spot because a) i'm a glee fan & b) i've been waiting to get myself a one shouldered number like hers for sometime now.

2. Keri Hilson in Dolce & Gabbana
I think this outfit is amazingly pretty. She pulls it off so well.

3. Lady Gaga in Armani Prive
Because she's LadyGaga, she gets a 10/10 for originality and another 10/10 for crazyyyyyy.

4. Heidi Klum in Emilio Pucci
I love her shoes. Love.
2 comments:
all hail LADY GAGA! <33333
lol
Lady Gaga always pulls off the most crazy outfits.
Post a Comment