
Subtitled Poppycock Sweater
I saw this when i was walking pass GPC down Bourke St. I couldn't help but stare, you know like when you see a cute guy down the street and you just can't help it. I need to get my hands on this sweater for Autumn/Winter.

Alice in the Eve - Leopard Sweater
I'm still looking for a cute leopard woolen cardigan/sweater and this was the closest i could find. So the search still continues but if all else fails, definitely bagging this.

Just because it's adorable and i don't own enough hats. Plus maybe now i can buy a cute hat stand for the empty corner in my room. Haha
Alice in the Eve - Let It Be Me Blazer
I still need the perfect blazer, in white, black and navy (also possibly red).
YSL Oval Ring
Do i even need to say anything?
Balenciaga Peeptoe Booties
Just to top it off. The piece de résistance!
1 comment:
lovely lovely lovely! thanks for sharing these!
Post a Comment