Hi Anonymous! I purchase my MAC products at the MAC counters in Myer/David Jones. I'm not sure if they sell it anywhere else. I know they have their own stores, like there's one down Chapel St, South Yarra but thats about it.
At Groove down in Melbourne Central. Possibly the happiest day of my life! Hahaha. I definitely need to head back and get more colours! & Thanks, they are amazingly amazing though <3
5 comments:
hi lisa! thanks for visting my blog :) these must be the polishes you ended up buying after work! pretty colours! :D xx
Hey. Just happened to pass by your blog.
I was wondering where you bought the MAC products from in Melbourne?
Hi Anonymous!
I purchase my MAC products at the MAC counters in Myer/David Jones. I'm not sure if they sell it anywhere else. I know they have their own stores, like there's one down Chapel St, South Yarra but thats about it.
oooo where did you buy those matte nail polishes?
p.s. exquisite taste in accessories ;)
At Groove down in Melbourne Central. Possibly the happiest day of my life! Hahaha. I definitely need to head back and get more colours! & Thanks, they are amazingly amazing though <3
Post a Comment