

i also got my package from cherryculture last week.
L.A Girls NAIL POLISH ARE AWESOME!! get on em everyone!
ANDDDD....

i have big big big love for this sweater :) i finally found a duplicate after finding out the one at GPC was sold out. i love you mink pink.
**
i need to stop shopping.. its worst then my procrastination.
p.s: can't wait for the comedy fest!!
5 comments:
i love love big sweaters! :)
so comfy yet stylish ;P
wooow °O° the nail polish looks fabulous I loove them =D and I really like big sweaters too looks good on you ^^
awww thanks for the sweet comment, hun! I'm glad that it was helpful to someone :]
Oh man... next time I get stuff from Cherry Culture, I'll definitely try the LA Girl stuff. I've wondered about them but wasn't sure what to get :]
Hope you're having a great weekend <3
i love love your sweater!
How are the matte nail polishes? are they actually matte? I've been looking into getting them, but I never saw swatches of them so I couldn't decide...
Post a Comment