3.19.2010

morning after dark

as promised photos of my snipity snip snip...





and as long as my hair was, i absolutely love the length it is now!!

**

it's been a long long week and the weekend's finally here, time to relax and FINISH MY ASSIGNMENTS! wooo!!

at least i can look forward to my cherry culture package :)

**

and on a random note;
i've said it once before on my blog but i love love love alie layus. shes so hot!







i want her tatt sleeve!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like Alie.

For The Fierce said...

Your so pretty!! Your cheeks r so cute and big! Ok I'm done sry for goin all lesbo on u lol

And wordd she's haute, I look at her myspace pics and I'm like ughh y can't I look like that haha

Yuuki said...

Yout pics are really beautiful =D
I like your blog :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with the first commenter.
You actually look a bit like Alie.

R. said...

You look so pretty! ☀..☮..✮..♥..✈