5.12.2010

NO, NO DRAMA! NO, NO, NO, NO DRAMA!!

After sneezing all night last night and accumulating a cold today, i've concluded that i probably have the flu. I tried to go to class this morning only to find myself back at home because i was way to cold, instead i put on 10 jumpers and left for the chemist to get myself some cold and flu tablets. I also brought myself the new FAMOUS to entertain myself which it did. It had photos from the Rosemount Australian Fashion Week which was very impressive. The standouts had to be Ellery and Ginger & Smart. Here are a few scans from the mag:

THE BEAUTY LOOKS
I love what Greg Murrell did for the Stolen Girlfriends Club hair.
And massive love to Marning Skillings & Romance Was Born make up team.




ACCESSORIES
JAYSON BRUNSDON GIANT AQUA CLUTCH & EMBELLISHED ELLERY SHOES!!
I NEED THEM!!



and i just had to add this vid.
rihanna ft will.i.am - photographs


MY FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT!!
bestest.

2 comments:

The Hungry Wolf DC said...

agh those shoes are sooooooooo gorgeous.. excuse the excessive o's but you make me want all these goodies! and I have a crazy sneezing problem right now too.. hope you feel better!

<3jimin

Kristie said...

This year fashion is definitely loud and bold. The neons are brighter than usual. I think it's a great excuse for the timid to stray from the neutrals!