TGIF :)!! Well it was. Now it's Saturday. Spent the night out @ Eve with the kids last night. Nothing la di da. Just random fun-time! I got a little para because i thought i kept seeing someone around last night but it must've just been my mind playing jedi tricks on me. I didn't take much photos :( AND the strap on my bag broke towards the end of the night. FML.

I felt like my old hair back. Haha :)

awWw w3ndiiz :) i luP yOo lOnG tYmz!! hahaha!

that scarf looks better on me then it does on martin.
oh the amount of random pieces of clothing i collect during nights out is amazing.
although i did have to give the scarf back!!
oh the amount of random pieces of clothing i collect during nights out is amazing.
although i did have to give the scarf back!!

but it's okay because i got myself a fur hat in return!!

LOL!!
"Australian Made (with imported parts)"

Night ended at Maccas. How standard.
5 comments:
aww I love the first picture of you. So pretty!
haha funny stuff
ugh, you are so puuurty. I love your high cheek bones!
<3
awww love the photos! your very pretty!
omg! these photos are so cute n funny!
Post a Comment