i brought new shoes today. totally unintentional buy considering i had first only intended to go into big w to check out some grey ankle boots but i saw these and brought them instead:

a) because they're really comfortable and will definitely keep me warm this winter
AND
b) because they had sold out of the grey boots.
AND
b) because they had sold out of the grey boots.


I LOVE THEM. I REALLY DO! :)
♥ ♥ ♥
also, the jeans i'm wearing in the photo are the only pair of jeans in my cupboard. haha
i pretty much live in stockings.
AND ....
♥ ♥ ♥
also, the jeans i'm wearing in the photo are the only pair of jeans in my cupboard. haha
i pretty much live in stockings.
AND ....

this is me, trying to keep my jewelery tidy.
not that it's working.
not that it's working.
i'm swamped with school work and with two weeks to go until semester ends, i know i should so not be procrastinating but i can't help it. :(
anyways til next time my lovelys.
anyways til next time my lovelys.
5 comments:
Big W?!
No way! Those boots look sooo good!
I need to buy a pair of boots for winter--still debating between seude and leather =S
From what I can see, those jeans fit you nicely! (Well, your calves =P) LOL! I only have one pair of jeans too .. Stockings are much for comfortable =D!!
Very cute shoes. These would go fab with leggings.
Really nice boots~! Hey just one thing I had to let you know, you're using the wrong word for buying.. it's not brought, it's bought* Just thought I'd let you know! ^^
lovely lovely boots!!!
gah I love your style, but it never looks good on me! I envy your ability to find something and make it look so cute but I'm the type that always says "look for something new or bold" and leave the mall with something thats basically already in my closet :(
anyways to end my sobfest these boots are sooooo lovely and your jewelry tidying up looks nice :) I need to clean my room too haha
<3jimin
Post a Comment