

Shu Uemura's Rouge Unlimited Pink Collection in PK369 && Shu Uemura's Sheer Electric Pink lipstick
I've never been much of a big fan of Shu Uemura's cosmetic range, i mean apart from the false eyelashes and eyelash curler but i think these two colours might have converted me.
On a more upsetting note; I lost my "pink in the afternoon" Revlon lipstick the other week. Those that know me well know that i love lipstick and that i own a million shades that look alike but i buy them anyway because i'm impulsive and love pink lipstick. I loved(like LOVED) "pink in the afternoon" and this is the second time i've lost it except this time i'm pretty sure i didn't leave it in anyone's car after a messy night. BOO HOO!!
So anyway, whilst i'm pretty sure i will definitely be purchasing another one of these! I also know that i'm due for a massive NYX lippie haul! Any suggestions on what to get?
So anyway, whilst i'm pretty sure i will definitely be purchasing another one of these! I also know that i'm due for a massive NYX lippie haul! Any suggestions on what to get?
5 comments:
Ooh! I love the sheer electric pink one :)
damnnn =[
I loveeee pink & nude shades. Can NEVER have enough.
hi lisa, i love the title of your blog
Cindee
love the lighter shade, it's so pretty! Great blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.
Happy Monday! x
I love the pink shades! Do you know how much the eyelash curler from Shu Uemura costs?
Post a Comment