
Kate Moss for Isabel Marant!!
Amazing.
Amazing.
I've been MIA on my blogger forever now.
I'm back at school now. worst. The winter in Melbourne is extremely cold at the moment. Waking up at 6.30am for class sucks. My wisdom teeth are coming out and it's the most irritating thing i've ever encountered. I cleaned my room the other day but stopped when i thought about the amount of clothes accumulated inside my closet. I should pull everything out and re order it but......
I'm back at school now. worst. The winter in Melbourne is extremely cold at the moment. Waking up at 6.30am for class sucks. My wisdom teeth are coming out and it's the most irritating thing i've ever encountered. I cleaned my room the other day but stopped when i thought about the amount of clothes accumulated inside my closet. I should pull everything out and re order it but......
No comments:
Post a Comment