9.17.2009

if your not in it, your not cool



DIY PROJECT :)

I found my old little journal thing i brought ages ago and thought i'd put it to good use. So now it's my photo album/scrapbook. It basically just consists of photos and little quirky inspirational articles/photos i find here and there.

If your important to me, you'll probably find a part of yourself in there.

Talking about DIY projects. I need to make my box cardigan & find a tee/singlet so i can sow "NO!" on it.

AND i should probably invest some time in finish my assignments.

3 comments:

Ellen Nakamura said...

Naww sweet :)

CAROMELON said...

BOX CARDIGAN! aww how exciting
this is the cutest little scrapbook ever! :)
love you L!
I SAW ANGIE TODAAAAAAAY!
might see you tomorrow yes yes yes? :) xx

LISA XTINA said...

thanks guys :)

AND YES C! I will defs be seeing you tomorrow :D!!
xx