9.19.2009

life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated


I was sitting on the bus today when there came this smell.. if i recall correctly it was "D&G light blue".. it was you. What was worse was probably the fact that 2 mins later the bus drove pass your house. I just wanted to die at that moment.

My head hurts like crazy at the moment. Not good. Not good at all.
I am just going to sleep everything off, as per usual.

Things i am doing this weekend:
- Starting assignments (FINALLY)
- Add more pages to my scrapbook (Will keep you guys updated with that and what not)
- Re-modelling my hair colour. (i know i said i'd let you do it N but i'm just a little bored today)

I miss you so much at the moment. I can't wait til i get to see you again. I miss the comfort you give me. 1 more week left. I can do this.

**

Have you ever liked someone so much that you've just wanted to lock yourself in your bedroom and cry?

iloveglee

No comments: