8.30am: morning coffee, oh the hustle and bustle of MC in the rush hour. (i looked for you)
9.00am: group interview
10.45am: got my hands on my ray ban aviators. a-freaking-mazing.
12.00pm: got home
12.00-2.00pm: freaking out about tattoo (nothing in regards to the needles being inserted into my back and a rapid speed) more about what i was going to get.
2.16pm: made up mind. i ended up getting my sisters birthdays. photos soon. jenny drove us to ascot vale.
3.00pm: met up with sabrina @ sideshow tatts. THANK YOU MY LOVELY GIRLS FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT. much appreciated.
3.10pm: tattoo-ing begins. i loved how everyone said it'd hurt. everyone lies.
3.25pm: all done. took adam like 15 mins. I LOVE IT! i can't wait to get another one.

all in all best day ever. i saw things, brought things and now i'm officially inked :)
--
i wish i could mean more to you.
3 comments:
i can't wait to get inked! totally gonna tattoo our bestie's name on my FOREHEAD :P
I WISH I MEANT MORE TO ANONYMOUS BOY TOO :(
It looks amazing, I'm about to go for number 4 soon :)
-J
LOOKS SO HOT!
best place to get a tattoo I reckon!
Post a Comment