3.10.2010

rain rain go away come again another day


Maybe when i get my hands on these Marc Jacob gumboots.
You can come back and we can play.

**
This is was insomnia does to me. I went through two magazines and net-a-porter and it's only 2am. I really need to sleep. But these babies are well worth a glance...

Elizabeth and James - Ruched-sleeve blazer




Elizabeth and James - Diamond wool-felt dress





Elizabeth and James - Yoshimoto moto jacket


Matthew Williamson - Lurex-striped scarf-neck blouse


Matthew Williamson - Twill bubble skirt

**

I am feeling so much love for Mary-Kate & Ashley right now. Especially for that wool-felt dress. ZOMGGG!!!!

2 comments:

s said...

I like the boots and the thick heel cuz I walk like a mile to work haha! Darn too bad I already got Rockports >_< MJ would be so much more stylish! And cuuute blazer.. but E&J is so $$$$~! *sigh*

I need to find dupes for those..

Phuong said...

Love all the stuff! So nice