4.12.2010

I can see the truth but i just don't want to believe it



You know that "I know what i should do so why aren't i doing it" feeling. I'm having one of those right now. Actually i have one of those every 3 seconds. For example: I know i should really finish that assignment but i think i might go for a walk instead OR I know i should clean up my closet so that it's clean and things are easy to find but what's the point if i'm going to trash it again when i'm looking for something to wear. (I said this 2/3 months ago, as well)

My head is currently a mess, my room is a mess thus equating to my life being a mess but i think i've finally found the motivation to clean it all up.

3 comments:

Yuuki said...

ooh i just know exactly what you mean... and I had to think about this sentence: "If I could do what I think of doing than I would achieve what I should to" Cause I have this feeling in school.. I know that i could learn more but i always find something else to do...

Greats
Yuuki

lisadrivesavan said...

i love your blog too! thank you for following <3 hhahaha i always have the same feeling too! if procrastination was a subject i think i would be getting all A's!

Karen Law said...

Oh I totally know what you mean girl! There's even similar ideas that I feel too like, "I know I shouldn't be doing this but why am I?" Ah, sometimes I don't even ask myself why I'm doing it LOL. I use to procrastinate when I was in school - totally detested school unfortunately. Last thing I put off was filing my taxes but I got them done today! :)
Thank you for checking out my blog and for saying hi. And I really appreciate your feedback regarding the Samsung ST500 camera :) Hopefully when I exchange my current Samsung camera for the same model (just a new camera) it should fix that screen problem.