4.11.2010

I'm not going to try and understand. I'm just glad.



I cut my hair shorter. I'm not sure how much i like it yet but i don't hate it. It's been around 2/3 years since my last bob-like hairstyle.It's funny though, i was suppose to write about post about how much i sorta missed my long hair but so much for that. It's also getting a colour change soon so stay tuned!

I also got my Minnie Mouse ears from Ebay last week. It took forever because of the Easter holidays and i'm still waiting on a million other packages.

The weather's getting quite chilly down in Melbourne as Summer fades away and Autumn kicks in. Although i can't wait for Winter, i have to admit i'm not looking forward to waking up early in the morning for uni. Nah uhhh. Not cool.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

your hair looks super cute! what colour are you planning to dye it?

Yuuki said...

wooow i like your hais =D It looks soo cute ^.^

xoxo
Yuuki <3 <3

christinecocochanel said...

i think you suit the short hair :)
love the cute Minnie Mouse ears too <3

love Christine

Ken said...

cute~!
my gf has the same hat too~

JLuu said...

totally cute!

Karen Law said...

I love your hair cut. Short hair suits you :)
I never got myself Minnie or Mickey ears even when I was in Disney World. They're really cute on you though!