4.20.2010

I may be a little insincere but it doesn't mean i don't care. I'm insincere because i care.

It's not about whether or not i'd find someone else yet alone whether or not i'd be happy in the end because the truth is, i will. I'm upset and angry because everyone else still gets you in their lives and i don't.

So to make myself feel better i painted my nails :) Not really(if only it was that easy). I just realised i haven't tried out my L.A Girl's Rockstar Nail Lacquer yet and considering i don't have work at all this week(hospitality = no painted nails), i thought i'd give it a go.


L.A Girl's most definitely make the best nail polishes (i can't stress that enough). It took around 3/4 coats and a top coat to achieve maximum coverage but they dry pretty quick anyway. It looks better in wayy better in real life. I love nail polish!!!

5 comments:

Miss Tiff said...

Hi lisa! =) Omg I found you on a comment I left for another blogger. Your nails look hot! you have nice natural nails. Jealous =P

annebabesx said...

freshly painted nails always makes me happy.. even if its only temporary.. & yeah must agree with miss tiff - you have such long nails *jealouss*

lisadrivesavan said...

that colour is soo pretty :D

Kristie said...

nice color. How are the staying power for these?

Sarah Ravenn said...

hey where do u buy this nail polish? and cost? its a sexy colour!