8.07.2010

It's getting hard to think about the things on my mind

I've been on hiatus for what seems like ever now. I think my loveless marriage with uni and winter have pretty much transferred over onto my blog. I've been working less, shopping less, studying less, partying less (which could possibly be a good thing) and overall been doing less. But never fear for i shall return as soon as possible....

On another tiny note;
I know that i am very capable of feeling emotion and i know that i am also not afraid to show it either. Although as knowledgeable as i am of my capabilities, i can't help but second guess myself sometimes... I'm so confused at the moment. Tremendously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
韋陳富 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TINA said...

new follower, check out my blog beneaththesunn.blogspot.com