8.15.2010

I'm froze by desire





1. Those photos are from when Jane & Angie came down from Brisbane which was a while ago but i haven't been out and about in a while now. Well no partying anyway.



2. I went to watch Scott Pilgrim Vs The World last night with the boyfriend and i loved it. Michael Cesa ♥



3. I also went to the footy with Liam beforehand. Worst game of football ever! I'm so disappointed in my team. But it was fun watching Liam freeze. The weather in Melbourne at the moment is extremely cold.



4. I need more jewelery!!!!!! Ebay time it is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww you have a boyfriend now? about time you got one! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!
- J

P.S. You should know who I am right?

LISA XTINA said...

haha i should really take away the anonymous commenter thing! saves me from guessing.. Jenny, is that you?

Jenny said...

Hahaha, how did you know?? =P
Yeah it was me, glad to see that you're blogging again :)